So, this is my first post on this here do-hicky. I was slightly apprehensive at first about starting this whole "blogging"thing, but I figure it is a good way to get my name out to the public. So, I guess I'll start at the beginning? Here it goes:
I soon decided to start saving up my money to buy a good camera, not some crappy point-and-shoot. I chose to buy a Fujifilm Finepix S6000fd (i know, not really much better, huh?) This skyrocketed my love for photography. I went everywhere with it, filling up my card constantly. I had no clue what I was doing, but I knew I loved it, and knew I was going to do it for the rest of my life. At the end of junior year of high school, I made the final decision; I was applying to art school. Some family members weren't entirely too keen on the idea, but (with the support my sister), I decided it was what I wanted to do. Since I've been here I've learned so many techniques and skills that help further me as a photographer.
I'm still unsure with what I want to do as a career, but I know I'll figure it out eventually. Right now, I'm just trying to do the best work I can. We'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment